Monday, October 22, 2012

Show Week

So, the week leading up to a show is always the craziest week. The one where everything comes together magically (or so it seems) and hours and hours of work are put into stitching together all of the pieces that make up the finished product.

Well, it's show week for this piece. With the performances on Thursday I am happy to say I've completed the score and had a first successful rehearsal. I would certainly have loved to have prepared myself a bit better in the opening weeks of school, so as to prevent what I am not feeling, but hopefully everything magically works out. It is, after all, show week. And I am excited! And nervous! But mostly, excited!


1 comment:

  1. I was in the exact same boat!
    I thought you sounded great though... and loved your pieces! The third movement (and the other two as well of course... I just hadn't heard a lot of the third) came off SO great!

    ReplyDelete