Sunday, November 25, 2012

STRESS

I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING.

Seriously, I've been sitting here for an hour. I'm WAY too strapped for time to be this uninspired...
I've gotten nowhere with this piece since forever ago, and I'm no further ahead than I was an hour ago. I keep putting stuff in and then deleting it because it's just nonsense.

I was supposed to have rehearsal today 10am-10pm, which I would have had to leave by 4:30 anyways to go to work for 5-9. Now I have rehearsal 1:30-10pm, which I have to leave early to go to work at 4:30. SO I have time.... but not for indecisiveness. Not the time. I spent all day yesterday in rehearsal, and the time before rehearsal I had allotted for work I slept in through. I'm so busy I waste half my time trying to figure out what I should be doing mesmerized by how much I have to do wondering how I'm going to do it all.

I'm not going to finish this composition. I still haven't practiced in I can't even remember how long now. My score study is 1/3 done. I have spent 0 time on my lines outside of rehearsal which does not bode well for me in rehearsal considering the show opens on Wednesday...

Can this week please please please be over now. I pulled nearly 3 all-nighters last week--after one of which I crashed and slept through the final exam after staying up all night to study for it... I can't physically keep going and keep focused on all this work. My body is like, rejecting life. My brain is rejecting thought. Everything just takes so. much. time.

...........................


FOCUS.
FOCUS.
FOCUS.


I think I'm losing it slightly... maybe I'm just being dramatic...

No comments:

Post a Comment